Tuesday, March 30, 2010

**** The Stomach Bug ****

Hello Girls!  First of all, let me say that John's surprise party was great!  It all went off without a hitch and he was truly surprised!  It was a lot of FUN and there was a good crowd, lots of food, and great memories made. 

On to a sadder story, the Cats lost!  I was heartbroken and still am.  I am so sad for them and am hoping that for some CRAZY reason that Wall and Cousins and whoever else will turn down their mult-million NBA offers for another year at UK.  Fingers crossed. 

Now an even sadder story, the stomach bug. Yikes! It's awful!  All of us know that it creeps up on you like a dang thief in the night.  I had talked to Jess and knew that Lil was sick at the beginning of last week and that poor Trav had it on Friday and I have heard of several others having it but still you think I'm fine, not me.  WRONG! The weekend was great, except for the Cats =( and then Sunday we had a birthday dinner for Lola and it went down hill from there.  Sunday evening, night, and all day Monday I was down for the count.  I found myself praying to the porcelain god to please let it end or let me die.  Now, I hope that God didn't take my sacrilege seriously and knew that I was only praying like that because I was almost out of my mind.  I went back to work today and I am pretty sure that I'm on the mend other than just feeling tired and a bit weak.


Hope that you all have a really good week . . . oh and in case you are wondering (surely you are) I found an Easter dress.  Yep, got it at Macy's this past Saturday and eventhough I tried to find a nice Spring color it is black and white.  Oh well . . . why mess with a good thing? 

Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment