Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A day off . . .

Okay so I know that most people enjoy a day off. I am trying to save my vacation days for the Summer and also a trip to the beach at the end of September. However, I have accrued some overtime hours and we don't get paid for those hours but we can use them as time off. So, I found out last week that I had almost 8 hours to use and immediately scheduled a day off. Now, you might find it odd that I took a Wednesday off and I admit that it was a bit off an odd choice but I have loved it!!! I stayed in bed until 8:30 (which is late for me since I'm always up by 6:30 during the week). Then I got up and went to the tanning bed, now don't anybody even bother to comment about how I'm going to get skin cancer. I go to Express Tan and I spend my hard earned money on the best beds which are supposedly a tad safer plus I don't tan all year but I can't stand the pastiness anymore. Then I got a couple of doughnuts from GADS and came home. I burnt a CD, talked to Jess on the phone, did laundry, cleaned the house a little bit, got a shower, took my time doing a light makeup application, and fixed my hair. I then went to the grocery to get stuff for dinner tonight. I love it, love it, love it! Now all I need is to find a somewhat rich, single, man to marry me so I can stay home every day. No, I'm teasing. I'll just start wracking up some more overtime hours and plan to take another midweek day off. I'm excited because two more days and it's the weekend.

Hope you all are having a great week!
Love ya,



1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! I just saw that you have a blog while reading Jess's blog...love it! Your day sounds wonderful to me...especially the stop at GADS. Their donuts are my favorite! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete