Sunday, February 21, 2010

The weekend . . .

Okay so I didn't do anything extravagant but I had a good weekend.  Friday night I went to El Mazatlan with some friends from work.  We had a blast just talking and laughing for three and a half hours.  I'm pretty sure the staff thought we were going to bring out pillows and blankets and spend the night.  Saturday, I got up early and headed to Lexington.  I rode up with my brother (Nick) and sister-in-law Brooke.  It was beautiful and the sun was so nice to see so the trip up and back was nice.  We got to visit (quickly) with John's family for a while and then we went over to Rupp Arena and got some UK paraphenelia.  Conner got to go inside and see some of the "big trucks" for a truck pull that was going to be held that night.  Actually, what happened was that Nick and John talked a security guard into letting them in so that "Conner could see inside Rupp Arena."  Now that is funny!  Anyway, we came back home and watched the UK game and screamed at the TV like a bunch of idiots!  Then today we had Church and it was a great service!  Good weekend, but I think I am coming down with something . . . SPRING FEVER!


Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-77-6F7099F59292BD3B1E63E5733011DC90#ixzz0fRxSmhd2

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend : ) I love Lexington and how lucky that you got to visit Rupp!

    ReplyDelete