Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My First Post

Okay so I'm new to this blogging thing. I love to read Jessica's, Lesley's, Carol's, Allie's, etc. My life is definitely much different than theirs.

As most of you know, I am single. 32 and single. It used to bother me and sometimes it still does. There are days where I look at myself in the mirror and say "Why are you still single? What's wrong with you?" Those days are fewer and farther between now than they use to be but every once in a while they sneak in.

I work for Dr. Eli Jackson and Dr. Brad Graham in Bowling Green. I have an AWESOME family, a great group of friends, and I love my job.

I thought that blogging might be cathartic so watch out folks - some days could be very wordy. See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to keeping up with your blog! Love you, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome to blogging, Beth : ) It will be fun to hear what's going on with you! I bet we'll get to hear a few stories about those sweet nephew's of yours : )

    As for your single status - I've always thought it is way better to be single a little longer than planned than married to the wrong one too soon!

    I'm going to add you to my friends list right now :)

    ReplyDelete