Sunday, March 14, 2010

This and that . . .

Ahh  . . . a lazy Sunday.  Today, we only had Sunday School at Jock so after service I came back to BG.  It's cool and rainy and the CATS are playing.  I decided to stop and grab a DiGiorno frozen pizza and head home.  Okay so I'm not a sports fanatic but this season I am a Kentucky Wildcat fanatic!  I have my UK shirt on for every game these days.  During close games I have to be doing something else though so I can go in and out of the room that the TV is in =)  Makes me nervous. 

So, just a few things that I'm trying to plan for are . . . my stepdad's 50th birthday party (it's a SURPRISE).  My dilemma is this, we are having it at South Edmonson on his actual birthday (March 26th) but I don't know what little "white lie" to use to get him there.  Since they live here in BG what is a reason for him to go to Edmonson County on his birthday?  So, I figured we would just say that we are going to fix dinner at Nick and Brooke's house but that is still not going by the school.  Hmmm . . . any ideas girls?  If so, please share.  My next thing that I am trying to plan for is an Easter dress.  We actually have Church at Jock this time so I'm definitely buying something new.  I know that most of you feel my pain when I say that it isn't easy or cheap to dress shop.  I have got to get on the job though because we are now three short weeks away and I have been to look once.  I want a kelly green dress, silver jewelry, and camel color pumps.  Hmm should be easy to find - lol!

Well, you all have a good week.  See ya on Facebook or blogville. (smile)




1 comment:

  1. Good luck coming up with a white lie :) I'm never good at coming up with excuses!

    Stephanie tells me that JCPenny's has lots great summer dresses right now - may be worth a shot :)

    ReplyDelete