Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday

Well, it's been a pretty good week.  I work with 13 other women and though I love my job, from time to time the hormones take over and we lose our grip.  For the most part we hold it all together but from time to time we get short-tempered, jealous, tired, stressed etc.  This week was a bit dramatic at times but I think it's okay now.  Friday was a great day at work, we are all blessed to have a great job and we know it (or most of us do.) 

Yesterday after work I got my  hair cut and highlighted (whew, it was getting so heavy).  I felt like I lost 5 pounds when I got finished.  Now in reality, she didn't really cut a ton of my hair but my hair is VERY thick (thank goodness) and she thinned it.  The bright blonde looks good since we are going into May soon (if I do say so myself.)  After that we ate at Smokey Bones. 

I didn't really have any plans for today so I just did whatever.  This morning I got up and went out to Mom and John's for a while, then I came home and cleaned the house.  I hate cleaning (who loves it really?) but it took me no time at all and then it's done for a while.  After that I made a quick trip to Kroger then read some of my book.  This afternoon I spent some time with my friend Sarah and we had fun catching up.  Then this evening I met Mom, John, Nick, Brooke, and the boys at Covington Park where we had a "KFC picnic" and watched Conner play.  So now it's 7:30 and I'm thinking about a bath and pj's.  Awww, the single life, it's a party!

To any and/or all that are interested, I am having a Premier Designs jewelry party on Friday, April 23rd at 6:30.  It is at my office which is over behind the mall.  Please feel free to stop by or contact me to order.

Hope you all have a good week.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment