Friday, February 18, 2011

Been a while . . .

Okay so it's been a really long time since my last entry . . . no real reason just haven't taken the time.  We had a great holiday season.  Any time that our whole family is together we all have a great time.  On Christmas Eve at my grandparents this year it was very special . . . one of my favorite moments was when my Grandfather got his guitar out and the little kids (mostly great-grandchildren) sang Christmas carols with him.  It was so special . . . precious memories for sure.

I started dating someone at the middle of December and so far we are still together =) His name is Jon and he lives in Elizabethtown.  He's 35, never been married, and doesn't have any children.  The distance (though not far) does cause us not to be able to see each much but we talk every night on the phone and text throughout the day.  We are taking it a day at a time.

My nephews are growing in leaps and bounds . . . plus I have a niece on the way in June.

I (like most everybody) am ready for Spring .  . .  bring on the tanning bed!  LOL!  Okay maybe I'll try a self-tanner or spray tanning to be healthier but usually the best result for me is the tanning bed.  Looking forward to nice weather.

Hope you are all doing well . . .



 

No comments:

Post a Comment