Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall is my favorite . . .

I love Fall . . . it is my favorite season as far as the 4 seasons go.  Christmas is my favorite season but you know what I mean.  I love the coziness of Fall - except right now it's warm.  I love the smells of caramel, pumpkin, vanilla at this time of year.  I went and spent $40 at Bath & Body works on wall-flowers of warm vanilla caramel and creamy pumpkin soap. 

I've been busy.  Last week we were in Florida which was a lot of fun.  I went to West Palm Beach with my parents, my brother, sister-in-law, and my nephews (Conner and Colin).  It was great because we flew as opposed to a 20 hour drive one way and overall we had great weather.  Most of our time was spent on the beach or by the pool with a tiny bit of sight-seeing one day we were there.  Then I came back to work this week and everybody else was on vacation so I wanted another week off. :)

Our revival starts at the end of the month so there is that to prepare for and then the holidays are truly right around the corner.  Hope that everyone is doing well . . .more soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment